Monday 22 April 2013

Music

I got a wonderful offer off my friend Fluff who makes beautiful sounds for various theatres, to do some music for my film. Obviously said yes. He got another swanky musician, Patrycja who is pro at the violin to get involved and I spent the morning at his going though what sort of music I wanted. I didn't need to say much- they watched what I had edited so far and just got the feel for it straight away. This was great news for me as I'm not very good at explaining music. Fluff had done some piano pieces and Patrycja worked out some violins parts to go with them. They made a few versions and altered them to my suggestions. I am so pleased, I think the music has made my film a lot stronger.

They composed the music for The Mermaid and for Pip.

Playing the Water Phone
for The Mermaid.




No comments:

Post a Comment