Monday 11 March 2013

Animating the Carousel

First bit of animating under way! I glad I'm starting off doing this one as it doesn't involve any performance. I put a bit of green screening fabric behind the doors so i can colour key it out in post.It took a while to sort out the lighting- I made a spot light from lighting foil and had to try not to get any hot spots as the box has a bit of a sheen from the varnish and also the doors having white on them makes lighting quite tricky. White does not bode well in stop motion I have found... Flipping great seeing as a lot of my characters have some form of white...

Anyway, after a few quick tests I got the whole list of shots done in a couple of days so I can get on with the more daunting animation- character based...eeek!








Finiiissheeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment